Pamil Visions is a public relations brand by Mihaela Lica Butler, or “Mig,” as she is called by her friends and customers. Mig specializes in travel and hospitality public relations. She currently manages the official social media brand pages for Mamaison Hotels and Residences and several other undisclosed entities.
To see Mig’s content work, visit the official website of Leonardo Hotels Cyprus, Lato Boutique Hotel, the official blog of Aegeo Spas, or the blog of the Fodele Beach & Water Park Holiday Resort, among many others.
For creative food and travel writing, see Mig’s contributions on The Epoch Times.
In Crete, Mig works part time for EyeWide Digital Marketing Agency.
Pamil Visions PR has also managed public relations campaigns for WIHP, the all-inclusive hotel marketing agency; Vinivi; Magnuson Hotels, the world’s largest independent hotel group; Global Hotel Exchange; Treovi; Snap Traveler, as well as a number of independent hotels from around the world.
Coverage for these campaigns has been widespread and included TIME Magazine, Eye For Travel, BBC News, The New York Times, Bloomberg, Forbes, TechCrunch, Mashable, The Huffington Post, Epoch Times, and many more.
Prior to founding Pamil Visions PR, Mihaela worked as a military journalist for the Public Relations Directorate of the Romanian MoD.
Here’s what you get when you hire me:
Persuasive writing for the new millennium
Good content is the foundation of a good site. I analyze your customers to see what motivates them and then create customer-centric texts that reflect your company’s deep understanding of these individual interests. I write content that attracts, engages, and converts.
I offer magazine-quality texts that are optimized for search engines but written with your focus audience in mind:
- Persuasive website content that converts visitors into buyers.
- Social media content that makes your company stand out on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other networks, and delivers web leads.
- Marketing content: everything from press releases, to newsletters, ad copy, and beyond.
- Blog content: interesting and sharable content that engages readers and drives community.
- Content marketing campaigns: any time you need to attract new customers, you need to develop content marketing strategies tailored to both your business and your audiences. I know how to develop a strategy that converts.
My services are designed to help small hotel chains, and independent hotel owners, as well as digital travel startups, and other businesses in the industry, quickly address changes and tendencies that shape how travelers are seeking information and make decisions when they consider a destination and accommodation.