Pamil Visions is a PR brand owned by writer, travel journalist, and PR professional Mihaela Lica Butler.
Pamil Visions PR has been building and maintaining trusted relationships with social media influencers, journalists, bloggers, freelancers, and personalities since 2005. As online PR changed, I adapted to serve tourism and hospitality businesses with the professionalism and integrity they deserve. I know what works and what is hype, and I provide complete, integrated public relations and social media campaigns that target the right audiences: your guests.
- A content strategy that aligns marketing and sales content with customer needs
- Search and content optimization and content marketing solutions
- Social strategy and social community management
- Influencer engagement and activation
- Personalized interactions based on customer needs and social profiles
- Relevant brand information in monthly bulletins or press releases
- ROI-focused social media and PR campaigns
- Compelling website content that converts visitors into buyers.
- Social media content that makes your company stand out and delivers web leads.
- PR content: everything from press releases to newsletters and beyond.
- Ad and special promotions copy.
- Blog content that engages readers and drives community.
- Magazine content, pamphlets, eBooks, whitepapers, etc.
Get to know Mihaela Lica Butler
If you believe that “nothing happens unless first we dream” (Carl Sandburg), you understand what motivates everything you do in life and business. Dreams – as in ideals – are fueling our lives every day. They make us human; they move and inspire us. I believe in dreams as much as I believe in the good in people, and I dedicate my life to bringing this good to light.
I’ve been an online public relations professional for over a decade. I started in December 2002, when things were easy. I have never stopped learning and never will.
If you want a PR professional, who knows what works and is not afraid to tell you what you are doing wrong, hire me. I am too busy to tell a lie – which is a good thing if you are serious about your business.
I am a former military journalist, and today I own Argophilia Travel News with my husband and business partner, Phil Butler.
My credentials speak for themselves: I am a cited authority on search engine optimization and public relations issues, and my work and expertise were featured on BBC News, Reuters, Yahoo! Small Business Adviser, Al Jazeera, The Epoch Times, SitePoint, Search Engine Journal, and many others.
I write columns for Travel Epoch Times, Realty Biz News, Carmelon Digital Marketing, Mamaison Travel Blog, and other online magazines and publications.
Besides my work as a PR pro and travel journalist, I write children’s fairy tales and cookbooks. I am the author of “Vegan Romania,” featuring 101 traditional Romanian fasting recipes, the only one of its kind in the world in English.